Apply for HR Generalist (Onsite - Buenos Aires)
On-Site: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
⭐️ A Typical Day
As an HR generalist, you will help us with facilitating daily HR functions.
You will facilitate daily People functions, help the department and the organization achieve specific goals.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Monitor compensation and benefits plans
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
- Calculate pay according to hours worked, incorporating time off and overtime
- Help organize training and development initiatives
- Conduct employee on-boarding
- Address employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Serving as the point person for Argentina office generalist duties including: Maintenance, Mailing, Shipping, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands, Budgets, Shopping, Logistics and Coordinating.
- This role also requires you to be flexible and undertake duties outside of this role specification from time to time, as required
- Provide effective performance feedback when necessary through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of other members of the People team
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience in Human Resources administrative positions.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to attend to details and to pursue quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Full-time and Onsite availability
- Lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina
🚀 An excellent opportunity and potential to grow within a company with a great work environment.
🌱 A good work-life balance and gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!