Apply for Full Stack Developer + Azure
Remote: Uruguay / Colombia / Argentina
A Typical Day
As a Full Stack Azure Developer, you’ll have to design, build, analyze, test, and maintain cloud-based products through the use of Azure and .NET frameworks. We are looking for professionals who have a proactive desire to collaborate with fellow developers, designers, and product managers.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in software development
- Fluency in .NET frameworks
- Fluency in Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with Angular
- Ability to manage docker functionality in Azure pipelines, services lifecycle, Azure pipelines jobs, and deploy Azure pipelines using Docker
- Customer success-oriented
- Fluency in English is a must
- Studies related to Information Technology or the equivalent in years of experience.
- Familiarity in SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Knowledge of Microservices
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Scrum knowledge
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!