Apply for Front End React Developer
Remote: Chile / Peru / Ecuador / Argentina / Colombia / Uruguay
A Typical Day
As a Front End React Developer, you’ll have a keen eye for the finest details, be able to interpret pixel-perfect designs that work across all devices, and have very good proficiency in React.
- Experience in software development
- Fluency in React
- Strong experience in CSS
- Fluency in English
- Customer success-oriented is a must
- Demonstrates resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship building, and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and desire to improve is a must
- Scrum knowledge
- Experience in Django is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!