Apply for DevOps Engineer
Remote: Chile / Peru / Ecuador / Argentina / Colombia / Uruguay
A Typical Day
From creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a DevOps Engineer increases productivity in the workplace. As you will be in charge of facilitating the integration of IT operations and development teams.
- Fluency in DevOps
- Relevant work experience in software development.
- Participate in the construction of a secure and highly available platform.
- Customer success-oriented
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience building large-scale, highly distributed systems and system automation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize issues, manage operational concerns and advocate for improvements.
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!