Apply for Cloud Architect
Remote: Mexico / Uruguay / Colombia / Argentina / Ecuador / Peru / Chile
As a Cloud Architect you will be focused on building innovative cloud solutions architecture, and also responsible for leading the creation of a technology framework and providing technical leadership in support of cloud computing and automation, with a focus on
- Fluency in AWS development
- Experience and understanding around AWS Cloud 9
- Experience in Java, Python and/or C# development
- Knowledge of provisioning AWS services for individual users
- Prolific experience working with architecting/deploying/operating solutions built on AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Understand the application infrastructure and suggest changes when necessary.
- Identify bottlenecks, errors in the system and develop solutions.
- Conduct peer reviews to ensure code accuracy and well-implemented architecture.
- Design and implement profitable migration strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of major AWS services and AWS architecture best practices.
- Strong understanding of security best practices (eg IAM roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Customer success-oriented
- Experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation, Terraform or similar.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in creating solutions with microservices architecture.
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit tests, and TDD.
- Fluency in English and effective collaboration skills.
- Implement and optimize CI/CD pipelines with a focus on performance.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, others.
- Scrum knowledge
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!