Apply for BackEnd Node Developer
Remote: Mexico / Uruguay / Colombia / Argentina / Ecuador / Peru / Chile
A Typical Day
- Relevant work experience in Software Development
- Fluency in Node
- Experience in programming languages such as PHP, Python, Java, etc.
- Customer success-oriented
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrates resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship-building, and problem-solving skills
- Studies related to Information Technology
- Fluency in GitHub
- Experience developing GCP/AWS and code version control tools like Git.
- Familiarity with HTML and/or CSS
- Knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, or NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with AWS and Docker
- Experienced with Git usage
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with a remote working policy and gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!
Please review our open positions.Open Positions