Apply for Back End Python Developer
Remote: Chile / Peru / Ecuador / Argentina / Colombia / Uruguay
A Typical Day
As a Backend Python Developer, you will be building websites, mobile apps, and backend services aiming to support different phases of the business workflow. Using different open-source technologies like Python, Django, and others. You will be working with cross-functional teams using Scrum.
- +5 years of relevant work experience in Software Development
- Fluency in Python
- Demonstrates resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship building, and problem-solving skills
- Customer success-oriented
- Fluency in English Is a must
- Studies related to Information Technology
- Fluency in Django
- Fluency in GitHub
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and/or SASS
- Knowledge in PostgreSQL, AWS, and Docker
- Scrum knowledge
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!
Please review our open positions.Open Positions