Apply for AWS Web Developer
Remote: Chile / Peru / Ecuador / Argentina / Colombia / Uruguay
A Typical Day
As an AWS Web Developer you will be in charge of understanding core AWS services and apply best practices around security and scalability.
- Fluency in AWS development
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Conduct peer reviews to ensure code accuracy and well-implemented architecture.
- Customer success-oriented
- Fluency in English is a must
- Implement and optimize CI/CD pipelines with a focus on performance.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, others.
- Scrum knowledge
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!