Apply for Functional QA Tester and Analyst
Remote: Uruguay / Colombia / Argentina
A Typical Day
A Quality Assurance Testing Analyst designs and executes test plans and carries out exploratory testing and unit test development as part of a broader risk-based approach.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Collaborating with developers and project managers
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- At least 6 months of experience in Testing
- Fluency in English (C1 or +)
- Full-time availability
- A positive attitude and desire to improve is a must
- Demonstrates attention to detail, customer success focus, analytical mind, problem-solving, relationship building, and planning and organizing skills
- Familiar with software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!