Apply for BackEnd PHP Developer
Remote: Mexico / Uruguay / Colombia / Argentina / Ecuador / Peru / Chile
A Typical Day
As a BackEnd PHP Developer, you will be building websites, managing backend services, and interchange data between the server and the users.
- Fluency in PHP
- Analyze requirements of websites and applications.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Write clean and efficient back-end code and build efficient PHP modules.
- Develop back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate jobs into the application.
- Troubleshoot application and code issues.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Update and modify application features to improve performance.
- Customer success-oriented
- Fluency in English Is a must
- Knowledge in PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and/or SASS
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, or Docker
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Full attention to database design and administration.
- Knowledge of building or maintaining a CMS.
- Experience in popular third-party APIs.
- Experience working on projects that require data integration.
- Good analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work according to priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Studies related to Information Technology
- Knowledge of GitHub
- Scrum knowledge
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with a remote working policy and gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!
Please review our open positions.Open Positions