Apply for Full Stack C# Engineer
Remote: Mexico / Uruguay / Colombia / Argentina / Ecuador / Peru / Chile
A Typical Day
As a Full Stack C# Engineer you will be building APIs, backend services, websites, and electron apps aiming to support different phases of the business workflow: data analysis and modeling reports designing and publishing, content distribution and subscriptions management, usage analysis, and statistics, and many other challenging projects.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Software Development
- Fluency in C#
- Knowledge of any front end technologies like React, Angular and/or React Native
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrates resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship building, and problem-solving skills
- Customer success-oriented
- Studies related to Information Technology
- Knowledge in MVC, SQL Server (T-SQL) and/or CosmosDB
- Familiarity with Angular
- Scrum knowledge
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!