Apply for Full Stack Angular/.NET Engineer
Remote: Uruguay / Colombia / Argentina
A Typical Day
As a Full Stack Angular/.NET Developer you will be building APIs, backend services, websites, and electron apps aiming to support different phases of the business workflow: data analysis and modeling reports designing and publishing, content distribution and subscriptions management, usage analysis, and statistics, and many other challenging projects.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in software development
- Fluency in .NET core
- Fluency in C#
- Familiarity with Angular
- Demonstrates resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship building, and problem-solving skills
- Customer success-oriented
- Fluency in English is a must
- Studies related to Information Technology
- Fluency in MVC and SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps is a plus
- Scrum knowledge
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!