Apply for BackEnd Java Engineer
Remote: Mexico / Uruguay / Colombia / Argentina / Ecuador / Peru / Chile
As a BackEnd Java Engineer, you will be in charge of designing and developing Java applications. You will be responsible for analyzing the business objectives and user requirements, to determine and implement the characteristics and functionalities of the applications.
- Fluency in Java
- Design and implement Java-based applications.
- Define the objectives, characteristics, and functionalities of the application.
- Debug and solve technical problems.
- Produce detailed design documentation.
- Analyze the existing Java infrastructure and recommend improvements.
- Mastery of Java data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Customer success-oriented
- Fluency in English is a must
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Ant, and Gradle.
- Familiarity with SQL, relational databases such as PostgreSQL, My SQL, etc, non-relational databases such as MongoDB or SolR and ORM technologies (Hibernate, JPA2).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Full-time and Remote availability.
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with a remote working policy and gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!
Please review our open positions.Open Positions