Apply for Back End Python/Django Engineer
Remote: Chile / Peru / Ecuador / Argentina / Colombia / Uruguay / Mexico
A Typical Day
As a Backend Python/Django Engineer, you will build websites, mobile apps, and backend services to support different phases of the business workflow. Using different open-source technologies like Python, Django, and others. You will be working with cross-functional teams using Scrum.
- Relevant work experience in Software Development
- Fluency in Python
- Demonstrates resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship-building, and problem-solving skills
- Customer success-oriented
- Fluency in English is a must
- Studies related to Information Technology
- Fluency in Django
- Fluency in GitHub
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and/or SASS
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, AWS, and Docker
- Scrum knowledge
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance, a remote working policy and a gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!