Apply for Back End C#/.Net Engineer
Remote: Chile / Peru / Ecuador / Argentina / Colombia / Uruguay / Mexico
A Typical Day
As a Backend C#/.Net Developer, you will be building APIs, backend services, websites, and electron apps aiming to support different phases of the business workflow: data analysis and modeling reports designing and publishing, content distribution and subscriptions management, usage analysis, statistics, and many other challenging projects.
- Fluency in C#
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrates resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship-building, and problem-solving skills
- Customer success-oriented
- Studies related to Information Technology
- Knowledge in MVC, SQL Server (T-SQL), and/or CosmosDB
- Scrum knowledge
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with a remote working policy and gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!