Apply for AWS Developer
Remote: Uruguay / Colombia / Argentina / Ecuador / Peru / Chile
A Typical Day
As an AWS Developer you will be in charge of understanding core AWS services and apply best practices around security and scalability.
- Fluency in AWS development
- Familiarity using the AWS services such as APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Customer success-oriented
- Studies related to Information Technology
- Fluency in English and effective collaboration skills.
- Scrum knowledge
- Full-time and Remote availability
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!