Apply for Applicants Staffing Analyst (Remote)
Remote: Chile / Peru / Ecuador / Colombia / Argentina / Mexico
⭐️ A Typical Day
A Applicants Staffing Analyst is responsible for creating resumes that highlight the skills, experience, and accomplishments of our Candidates.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
● Manage and review our candidate pipeline and keep track of each candidate's status in our ATS
● Explain employment conditions and modalities in different countries
● Negotiate offers packages
● Keep candidates updated on the status of their process
● Assist in the preparation of candidate’s documents and resumes
● Update, maintain and organize candidates’ records.
● Participate in the client interview coordination process
● This role also requires you to be flexible and undertake duties outside of this role
To explore more about this opportunity and discover other exciting roles, simply type 'Sophilabs Careers' in your favorite search engine. Dive into a world of possibilities with us!
- Fluency in English (near-native)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
- Availability to work Full Time Remotely (Mon-Fri/ 9AM-6PM)