Apply for Angular Developer
Remote: Uruguay / Colombia / Argentina
A Typical Day
- 3 years of relevant work experience in software development
- Fluency in Angular
- Customer success-oriented
- Fluency in English is a must
- Studies related to Information Technology
- Fluency in .NET core
- Fluency in C#
- Fluency in MVC and SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps is a plus
- Scrum knowledge
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!